Updated: Mar 21, 2020
Standing together . . . (in tree pose) as ONE!
We are so happy to be able to offer and continue our amazing yoga classes during this time when Leo Yoga has temporarily closed it's doors during Covid-19 . . . its just ONLINE.
You simply need access to the internet, a small clear space to practice and a computer, tablet or phone.
Our amazing instructors will be running as much of our normal schedule as possible and conducting the sessions from their homes and giving demos and verbal cues to lead you through a wonderful practice.
Please check the timetable via the link below or via the LEO YOGA APP to sign-in for sessions. https://www.leoyoga.co.uk/timetable
Here's how to get involved . . . .
1. Sign-up for classes per usual via the Leo App or MindBody
2. 15-30 mins prior to the beginning of the session you will receive a link via email providing access to the class
3. Click on the link in the email and if you don't already have zoom, you'll be prompted to download the software.
4. If you do have Zoom then you'll be prompted to enter your name and enter the session by being placed in a "waiting room."
5. When the class begins, the instructor will open the "meeting" and you'll be able to join the session.
6. Enjoy your practice!
Can't wait to see you all online!!!